It`s Time To Buy a New Mattress Sydney
Autumn is a perfect time to get rid of your old mattress. Pollen and allergies are just some of the culprits that make the situation worse. We are all familiar with allergies caused by pollen and dust.
Except for hard-breathing problems, other problems and illnesses can occur, such as headaches, lack of sleep, fatigue, poor concentration. Therefore, the mattress should be changed every five to seven years.
According to the latest surveys, 12 million people worldwide have asthma and breathing problems. These people find it harder to fall asleep, and their sleep can be easily disrupted. Coughing worsens up if they sleep on an old mattress, full of dust and bacteria. Experts proved that changing the mattress significantly reduces the presence of dust and bacteria that are blamable for allergies. Dust allergens create microscopic pores in the mucous membranes of the respiratory system, and thus other allergens enter the body more easily and worsen the human’s condition. Allergy to dust mites is manifested by asthma, inflammation of the nasal mucosa and skin. The rash appears in the morning, immediately after waking up. Symptoms are present throughout the year, but are most evident in winter and when the weather is humid.
We spend a third of our lives sleeping, so it’s crucial to replace the old mattress with a new one. Did you know that after seven years the weight of the mattress increases twice as much, due to the accumulated dust mites and sweat?! That’s why experts advise replacing the mattress every five to seven years. The best choice is to buy a mattress Sydney of natural materials with a cover that will prevent the appearance of dust mites. It’s very important to maintain good hygiene and to fully ventilate your bedroom.
Thomas Dekker said, “Sleep is that golden chain that ties health and our bodies together.” If you have problems with allergies or just don’t want to sleep on pesticides, then it’s time to replace the old mattress with a new one.
How to get rid of dust mites?
• Freshen up your bed every day.
• Choose cotton or synthetic blanket that can be washed at 60 ° C.
• Don’t buy pillows or blankets filled with feathers.
• Cover the mattress with a protective cover.
• Ventilate your home twice a day.
• Get rid of carpets made of textiles, upholstered furniture, curtains and rugs or in short everything that can collect dust.
• Wipe off dust, and clean with a vacuum cleaner to reduce the risk of dust mites.
• Ventilate and change the bedding often.
If you don’t know what type of mattress is best for you or your loved ones visit the RMF factory and try your perfect mattress Sydney.
- Improve the Value of Your Home with Home Designs Sydney - August 2, 2020
- Garden Design Sydney for the Winter Season - August 2, 2020
- Save Money with Utility Locating Sydney - August 2, 2020